.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 28, 2017

 

Astrophiz Podcast 39 (shameless self promotion edition) is Out

Astrophiz Podcast 39 is out now.
In this episode I in my guise as Dr Ian 'Astroblog' Musgrave give an  (I hope) insightful approach to amateur astronomy, introduces basic equipment and cameras and iTelecope.net remote telescopes, tells I tell you what to look for in the evening and morning skies and in my Tangent, gives  more detail on occultations and how some asteroids can become comets.

I am someone very familiar to Astrophiz listeners. For the last 12 months I have  presented the ‘What’s Up Doc’ segment where he tells us what to look for in the night sky, astrophotography tips and in ‘Ian’s Tangent’ I give a deeper understanding of astronomical phenomena. Today I will do all that, but first ypu're going to find out more about this erstwhile producer of the fantastic ‘Astroblog’.

In the News: SKA update, the Voyager Missions, Non-Optical Telescopes and what to look forward to in our next couple of episodes.

Due to holidays and family stuff I missed out on updating you about Astrophiz 37 and 38, they are good too.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?